The Alumni Association was started in the year 2000, with the sole aim of setting up an excellent network amongst our students and our College; This will strengthen our efforts in placement, project works and Industry-Institution Interaction.
To provide good interaction between the former students and the college through periodical meetings, project consultancy, placement activities and guest lectures / seminar thereby making the alumni to be a part of developmental activities, taking place in the college. • To maintain a continuing and life long relationship amongst the students, faculty and almamater.
• To strengthen the cooperation and coordination with industries
• To Enhance Placement Opportunities
• Create opportunities for training and special projects apart form guest lectures, industrial visits and seminars
• Suggest modifications and upgradation, updation of curriculum to meet the industrial needs
• To arrange Alumni Lectures for Juniors
• To organize Yearly Alumni meeting particularly on 26 th January and on 15 th August of every year.
- Annual alumni meet preferably on National Holidays
- Career Guidance Program from Placement Cell for unplaced students
- Technical Seminars by Alumni in reputed organizations
- Half yearly news letter to keep alumni informed about happenings in the college
- Compile feed back from Industries for upgradation of syllabus.
Alumni activities are undertaken by a nominated faculty. Meetings are conducted for alumni in India and Abroad regularly apart from the one on the Convocation Day. Contributions of alumni towards Development and Placements have been encouraging.